Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song do you WANT to be single #4?

Which song would you like to see as single #4?

• See You Again

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other: NETY, TGFH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jaks_weyn

^ I hope we get SYA,WAY and that Grammy arrangement of BA at the FCP.I'll request them! and I'm sure more then me will record them.:)

I love all these ideas for a OWT video! I hope Carrie finds time to make one but I fear we'll get a concert video ala UI.
I hate those.

Yay!!! Thank you so much!

I hope they don't do the concert video (again)... OWT has good imagery and if it is to be the next single, hopefully it should be funny and vacation-y... ehehe... :D
If they stick with the movie-themed videos, maybe they can put in some tribute to Soul Surfer... :D Like Bethany Hamilton surfing and some little kids surfing...

pklongbeach

I think I just have an image in my head of OWT being "specifically designed" to be a "party song" and therefore it comes across as forced and intentional. And literal as some of you have suggested.
It does not sit well for me in my image of who Carrie is.
(somtimes they talk on Idol about contestants choosing songs that make it very confusing to figure out who the person is.)
Now I know that Carrie has established herself already and we know who she is, but it makes this song stick out even more.
I think so much of Carries music walks a fine like of being unique and "Carrie" at the same time.
But OWT sounds like Carrie catering to a sound or to an end result.
Just forced.
But believe me, if you are all right, and this is the summer anthem of the year, I will happily be at the end of the conga-line!!

DizzyDollyDee

I love her first 3 choices for singles and don't feel the 4th choice is as obvious so anxious to see what they choose. I would like DYTAM or GIG or WAW. Love to hear these on the radio. They don't all have to be high intensity songs! Love just an easy listener at times.

nccountrygal

I think I just have an image in my head of OWT being "specifically designed" to be a "party song" and therefore it comes across as forced and intentional. And literal as some of you have suggested.
It does not sit well for me in my image of who Carrie is.
(somtimes they talk on Idol about contestants choosing songs that make it very confusing to figure out who the person is.)
Now I know that Carrie has established herself already and we know who she is, but it makes this song stick out even more.
I think so much of Carries music walks a fine like of being unique and "Carrie" at the same time.
But OWT sounds like Carrie catering to a sound or to an end result.
Just forced.
But believe me, if you are all right, and this is the summer anthem of the year, I will happily be at the end of the conga-line!!

I think OWT is great for the tour; however, I really really do not want this as a single. There are so many better songs than this on the album to be released as singles. I feel if Carrie's label is trying to take her to the next level this song does not do it. So far all the singles that have been released have been great and I sure hope the trend continues but just hope that OWT is not a single at all.

simonplay

I feel DYTAM is on par with DFTRM / MS , nice songs, bad single choices! And DYTAM is a bad choice even for the album too! lol :p

teesharky

I want either DYTAM or OWT next for spring/summer. Then either WAW or Cupid for Fall. I want a 6th single in early 2014 cuz we know carrie will not be working on her new album till after SOM so we need something to tie us over.

Manchs

I want either DYTAM or OWT next for spring/summer. Then either WAW or Cupid for Fall. I want a 6th single in early 2014 cuz we know carrie will not be working on her new album till after SOM so we need something to tie us over.

I was thinking about that as well... but don't you think the SOM itself could tide us over? I mean, Carrie will probably sing a bunch of songs... and we will probably rip them off YT lol For me, it's going to be like a nice amount of new songs, cause I've never heard the original ones. :) TSOM is already going to give me "new" music, so I'm fine with that.

Manchs

So, everybody streaming Do You Think About Me on Youtube so Carrie's team can get the message. Simon, did you hear that?