Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song do you WANT to be single #4?

Which song would you like to see as single #4?

• See You Again

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Do You Think About Me

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Forever Changed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other: NETY, TGFH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teesharky

I hate that DYTAM was cut from the tour setlist as it is my fav remaining upbeat song on the cd and it likely won't be a single now if cut from setlist. :(

i am disappointed with the changes on the second leg of the tour as all they did was cut put songs and make the show like 20 minutes shorter then what we had on the first leg of tour. I feel bad for fans going to this leg as it is much shorter so it feels like they are getting the shaft.

i thought the point was to revamp and refresh the new tour leg- but all they did was cut out songs. Bummer.

simonplay

#TEAMONEWAYTICKET!

OWT won't get lost in all the summer songs because it probably is the best song out of the bunch. As simple as that! ;)

People will go CRAZY over that "LICK IT" line! ;)

#TeamOWT

Sunshine and bright and it’s meant for us
life is like a ride on a party bus
turn the radio up and sing along with it
we got a one way ticket...

It's written in the sky, OWT will be the next single! lol :cool:

teesharky

The more I think about it, the more I DO NOT want Carrie to release OWT next. There are gonna be tons of summery songs, and I don't want her to get lost in the mix.

So, I'm gonna go with either WAW (first choice, hands down) or DYTAM (cute and super accessible).

i don't want WAW for the summer as it is too slow. I love it but I want it for the Fall or winter. She just had 2 dark songs in a row and GG was a bad boy edgy song. So they need to lighten the mood already. Lol

Isn't it about time carrie releases a happy song? Lol

DYTAM or OWT both work perfectly for summer so i am fine with either. But with DYAtM cut from tour setlist it has like no chance of being a single sadly.

I dont care if there are tons of other summer songs out there: I want carrie to have a summer song too! I feel like OWT is good enough to hold its own against all thise boring beer truck sunmer songs we will be hit with. They all sound the same so OWT will stand out. Carrie should release a summer song this summer.

liveasong

I've already told you to stop spreading lies.

Damn sis, you sound so pressed.

One Way Ticket will be next and y'all will deal ! :) I mean, she took DYTAM out of the setlist and kept OWT! ;)

And OWT even have a cover ready for its release! ;)

Manchs

If Carrie were to release a happy song, I'd rather it be Do You Think About Me. There's something about the idea of One Way Ticket being a single that's been seriously bugging me lately.

teesharky

Kenny is the only one who ever really releases summer songs lol with a few exceptions of course. So I think it's still a wise choice. And there usually aren't any from female artists

Agree. Even if every man releases a summer song- they all sound the same if not kennys beachy songs. Kenny is the master of summer songs but everyone else releases beer and truck sings every summer and it is annoying beyond belief.

taylor and miranda do not have summer songs on their albums so Carries beachy reggae song will stabd out from the pack as an island song- not beer and trucks- and sung by a female. It is a win win.

Manchs

Damn sis, you sound so pressed.

One Way Ticket will be next and y'all will deal ! :) I mean, she took DYTAM out of the setlist and kept OWT! ;)

And OWT even have a cover ready for its release! ;)

Once Carrie releases Do You Think About Me and forgets One Way Ticket exists, let's see who will be the pressed one.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

liveasong

Agree. Even if every man releases a summer song- they all sound the same if not kennys beachy songs. Kenny is the master of summer songs but everyone else releases beer and truck sings every summer and it is annoying beyond belief.

taylor and miranda do not have summer songs on their albums so Carries beachy reggae song will stabd out from the pack as an island song- not beer and trucks- and sung by a female. It is a win win.

Tee knows the true tea.

Once Carrie releases Do You Think About Me and forgets One Way Ticket exists, let's see who will be the pressed one.

The song ITSELF is asking Carrie: "Do You Think About Me, Carrie?"

And Carrie is like: "That's a stupid question, DYTAM. I took you out of our setlist and kept OWT instead! So no, I am NOT thinking about your ass"

teesharky

If Carrie were to release a happy song, I'd rather it be Do You Think About Me. There's something about the idea of One Way Ticket being a single that's been seriously bugging me lately.

Either song will work- but we need to give up on our dream of DYTAM as a single. It was cut from tour setlist for a reason sadly. Breaks my heart. :(

But I love OWT too and feel it will be a huge summer hit so I will be happy with the choice. It just feels way too early to release it in April.

teesharky

I pray both OWT and DYTAM are released- and then Waw to close out cd. But with them cutting DYTAM from setlist i fear it has no chance as a single. Neither doe WAW as carries team ignores it. They make some pretty annoying decisions sonetimes. Lol

Manchs

Either song will work- but we need to give up on our dream of DYTAM as a single. It was cut from tour setlist for a reason sadly. Breaks my heart. :(

But I love OWT too and feel it will be a huge summer hit so I will be happy with the choice. It just feels way too early to release it in April.

Meh, I won't get my hopes up, but I still believe Carrie could release DYTAM. She has performed it a couple times and she seems to like the song. If her team sent DYTAM along with other songs for feedback, I think that speaks volumes about its chance of being the next single. I mean, even though that happened before TBC was released, it's not like they didn't know TBC wasn't going to be a single. Didn't her sound engineer said somewhere that they had already a radio edit, like, a week before the album release? They were probably sure about the first three singles months before, but wanted to decide on the rest instead. I still think DYTAM has huge changes of being a single.

gocountrymusic

I am still trying to figure out that reason. I can understand cutting Thank God for Hometowns from the setlist but DYTAM is very popular among the fans excluding a select few (cough Simon). I haven't seen her in concert but on some of the videos I hear her fans singing along so it wasn't really a sleeper on tour. It also has outsold LLA, OWT, and CGAS. It just makes no sense to me.

Manchs

Tee knows the true tea.

And Carrie is like: "That's a stupid question, DYTAM. I took you out of our setlist and kept OWT instead! So no, I am NOT thinking about your ass"

One Way Ticket bought a one way ticket. Do you know where it's heading to? To the Land of the Forgotten, right next to the Kingdom of the Flops, where Mama's Song graciously reigns.

I pray both OWT and DYTAM are released- and then Waw to close out cd. But with them cutting DYTAM from setlist i fear it has no chance as a single. Neither doe WAW as carries team ignores it. They make some pretty annoying decisions sonetimes. Lol

Very unlikely they would release six singles, to be honest. :/ I think there's space for just two more singles... WAW would definitely be a nice last single, but I don't know... it's not like Carrie's paying much attention to it... If anything, she's going to release One Way Ticket now and Do You Think About Me afterwards. :/

simonplay

Tee knows the true tea.

hahahahahahaha that made me laugh!!!! so funny! :D

liveasong

One Way Ticket bought a one way ticket. Do you know where it's heading to? To the Land of the Forgotten, right next to the Kingdom of the Flops, where Mama's Song graciously reigns.

You mean OWT bought a one way ticket to NUMBER ONE!?!?! OH! I FEEL YOU! ;)

Manchs

I am still trying to figure out that reason. I can understand cutting Thank God for Hometowns from the setlist but DYTAM is very popular among the fans excluding a select few (cough Simon). I haven't seen her in concert but on some of the videos I hear her fans singing along so it wasn't really a sleeper on tour. It also has outsold LLA, OWT, and CGAS. It just makes no sense to me.

Lemme bold that part and use a huge size.

Do You Think About Me is definitely a fan-favorite. Maybe we'll never know why she cut it... If she indeed releases it as a single, things will get more puzzly. lol