Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

55th ACM Awards

txacar

^ACMs never put Carrie's performances on youtube, and only bits and pieces of it appear in most articles. Not sure I understand the logic in keeping such a stellar performance at their event under wraps.

jaymiee

Does anyone have a link to her whole performance?? I can only find bits and pieces in random places. So annoyed her team doesn't upload it to YouTube right away

ChoctawCountyAffair

^ACMs never put Carrie's performances on youtube, and only bits and pieces of it appear in most articles. Not sure I understand the logic in keeping such a stellar performance at their event under wraps.

You're kidding, they didn't upload it?? Taylor put her performance like 2hs after the show ended, and Maren and Kelsea also uploaded theirs

MelissaD

You're kidding, they didn't upload it?? Taylor put her performance like 2hs after the show ended, and Maren and Kelsea also uploaded theirs

I mean, it's just par for the course with her team. I don't even have the energy in me to feign shock or outrage anymore.

Miranda and even Gabby Barrett also had their performances uploaded to their respective YouTube channels. But an icon like Carrie Underwood, who delivered the most acclaimed performance of the evening, is nowhere to be found? All those videos raving about her performance, but no access to the actual performance? Lmao just have to laugh at this point. Her team is a joke.

adam1995

Does anyone have a link to her whole performance?? I can only find bits and pieces in random places. So annoyed her team doesn't upload it to YouTube right away

On the previous page there is a link to CBS that has it.

[video]https://www.cbs.com/shows/academy_of_country_music/video/KokaxnhJKQxK7MXTOr6uZ22pkS6iCjoP/carrie-underwood-salutes-great-women-in-country-with-a-medley-at-the-55th-acm-awards/[/video]

MelissaD

Getting flashbacks of the 2018 ACMs again when Carrie's epic and flawless debut of CP was the only performance of the night to never successfully made it onto YouTube, and was only uploaded to the CBS website for like a week, if even for that long.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Getting flashbacks of the 2018 ACMs again when Carrie's epic and flawless debut of CP was the only performance of the night to never successfully made it onto YouTube, and was only uploaded to the CBS website for like a week, if even for that long.

And if her team uploads her performance, they block them for international fans. Didn't they say when the era started that they wanted Carrie to become an International Superstar (she kind of already is, but i would love if she starts having more success in South America) Like her amazing performance of DA at the CMA's. Blocked for EVERYONE. Like, why??

MelissaD

And if her team uploads her performance, they block them for international fans. Didn't they say when the era started that they wanted Carrie to become an International Superstar (she kind of already is, but i would love if she starts having more success in South America) Like her amazing performance of DA at the CMA's. Blocked for EVERYONE. Like, why??

If I didnt know any better, I'd say that her team is secretly on some other "rival" female artist's payroll haha.

rcramer

I would have to agree, why would they block international fans, that is crazy.....

MelissaD

Martina posted a clip of Carrie singing BW on her IG story, with the caption "sing it, Carrie!" And tagged her in it.

adam1995

Have you tried the CBS link?