Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Season 12

JB172

I looked to see what tickets I could get to the concert in Miami on August 2nd and this is what best available was. YIKES!!!

SEC
ROW
SEATS
PER TICKET
FL2
6-10
US $81.90 x 5

opry051008

^^Row 1 in Miami? Wow, I'm surprised they haven't cancelled more concerts as yet.

^^Agree with you on Curtis. These kids might count their lucky stars if the tour gets cancelled, it sure isn't going to be any fun traveling together.

JB172

^^Row 1 in Miami? Wow, I'm surprised they haven't cancelled more concerts as yet.

^^Agree with you on Curtis. These kids might count their lucky stars if the tour gets cancelled, it sure isn't going to be any fun traveling together.

With as awful as the ticket sales are and the sniping between all the guys and Lazaro it might be best just to pull the plug on the tour, that wouldn't be fair to the girls but having reports of a fight breaking out between Lazaro and one of the guys during the tour would be bad.

opry051008

With as awful as the ticket sales are and the sniping between all the guys and Lazaro it might be best just to pull the plug on the tour, that wouldn't be fair to the girls but having reports of a fight breaking out between Lazaro and one of the guys during the tour would be bad.

This is just a no win situation for all.

JB172

This is just a no win situation for all.

I just checked the tickets for the Miami show and you can still get three or less seats on the floor and if I wanted to go I can still get five together in the lower level two sections off the stage which in the past would have been gone the first couple of days the tickets were on sale, pretty sad situation.

opry051008

^^ Toronto show - I can get 2 tickets in the 27th row on the floor, 4 tickets available in row 29 on the floor or if I prefer the lower level, I can get row 1 of the first section from the stage. I can't see how this concert won't be cancelled?

Naco1776

It’s been five years since “American Idol” season 7 finalist Carly Smithson brought her rock and roll edge in front of Simon Cowell and American audiences, but the now We Are the Fallen front woman is going back to where it all began.

She’s hosting a three-day hardcore boot camp where future “Idol” wannabes can learn all the necessary skills and secrets to succeed on the show, something she wished she’d had before entering the cutthroat FOX singing competition.

“The main things hopefuls will take away are confidence and focus. We are also doing an improve segment which is crucial to build confidence since nerves can kill even the best of artists,” Smithson told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “The pressures of live TV can cloud your thoughts and hinder the quality of your performance. I’ve been victim to it many times and have even left the stage totally bummed and questioning what just happened. I want my students to leave boot camp fearless.”

JB172

WGWG should get to use their guitars after the obvious exclusion of them last year by Nigel & company which led to all of their asses getting fired.

Carrieflattsfan

1,000 people auditioned? Ouch. Idol's been going down for awhile, though; I don't see this as surprising. It's still gonna remain on the air as long as Fox pulls in the ratings; their "down" numbers are still more impressive than almost any show on TV right now. Of course Ryan and the media will hype it up to be bigger than it is, while decline is expected lol.

I personally thought they should've pulled the plug on the show a long time ago, but from the standpoint of Fox I can see why it hasn't happened. If these numbers continue it's only a matter of time, though.

JB172

1,000 people auditioned? Ouch. Idol's been going down for awhile, though; I don't see this as surprising. It's still gonna remain on the air as long as Fox pulls in the ratings; their "down" numbers are still more impressive than almost any show on TV right now. Of course Ryan and the media will hype it up to be bigger than it is, while decline is expected lol.

I personally thought they should've pulled the plug on the show a long time ago, but from the standpoint of Fox I can see why it hasn't happened. If these numbers continue it's only a matter of time, though.

Those numbers are awful and only a matter of time could very well come after this season.

JB172

Even with all the turnover there was at the top, I am a little surprised that no judges rumors have been floated.