Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2012

Grace_Of_God

^ hahaha Im very convincing. I convinced my best friend to change her major from doctor to social worker LOL. (with the understanding when I get rich i have to support her....since she wont be making the money she thought she would being a doctor hahahah)

Grace_Of_God

So I watched "We Bought a Zoo" today....omg someone else needs to watch this movie because it cant be just me with the music. Like literally during this movie there were so many stop and staring situation with inspirational music playing in the background...i couldnt get over it.

sam_vzla

I actually wrote my Hunger Games comments last week the day the forum changed for a couple of hours and after it went back the post disappeared, and I'm too lazy to write it again lol. In few words: I really, really liked it.

Grace_Of_God

^ yeah that happened with me with a couple posts lol. I was like "where did they go!"

anyone see titanic in 3D? i wanted to but i couldnt convince myself to spend the money

Grace_Of_God

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im directing my first short in....8 hours lol about to head to sleep. Wish me luck that i make it through without vomiting from nerves haha

AIgrl06

AHHH! Hannah!!! Congrats and good luck!!!! Let us know how it goes (and what it's about?). I'm so happy for you! :huggy:

Grace_Of_God

^ hey thanks! Basic Plot is, Its about a guy who's in a coma and whats currently going on inside his head while hes in it. :huggy: and im happy to report it went really well! cant wait to start post-production and entering it into festivals! fingers crossed

sam_vzla

Congrats Hannah! Sounds interesting!

In other news The Avengers opening weekend numbers are in : $200,300,000, beating DH2's 169 million for biggest opening weekend EVER.

Grace_Of_God

^ i will make sure to keep up updated!!!

and ah, so i watched ellen today seeing as how carrie was on it and guess who else was on it....Anna Kendrick! i forgot how much i adored that girl! but ugh get in better movies, I dont want to see "What to expect when youre expecting"

AIgrl06

^I know, right?! I loved her so much in Up in the Air and 50/50 was great, too! But What To Expect...? Sorry, I am not going to see that.

Grace_Of_God

ah! I actually caught Anna K. on Craig Ferguson tonight randomly...she said she made 7 movies last year...omg so many to look forward to!!

Grace_Of_God

Dark Shadows- not a fan...not a fan at all. it didnt really flow, i felt it's focus was all over the place. Also it didnt know if it should be a comedy, Horror, or romance.....