Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2013

teesharky

Funny. I find Anne to be a very nice classy well spoken talented person. I bet people dislike her for same reason they have issues with Carrie: jealousy or dislike for girls who are too perfect etc. ie- people love adele and miranda etc cuz they have imperfect bodies and are nonthreatening. Lol. They resent carrie for being too sweet too religious too thin too pretty etc- too perfect. But when you are a little chunky or whatever- there are no jealousy or resentment issues. Lol

But they love Jen Lawrence cuz she is funny and raw and rough around the edges. I like Jen too- lol- but I also like Anne. But some people seem to have an issue with well spoken intelligent nice girls like Anne and Carrie. They prefer the Mirandas and Jlaws personalities. Very interesting.

bigbluegrl23

My mom and Karen Lawrence grew up together. The Lawrence family lives like 10 mins from me and still have yet to meet Jen. My day will come, I will make sure of it! Lol
Becca

epicamends

^ I found out that a girl I know has a friend who is really good friends with Ryan Gosling, and hangs out with him every time he comes to visit Toronto. I'm determined to meet this friend. lol

pklongbeach

Funny. I find Anne to be a very nice classy well spoken talented person. I bet people dislike her for same reason they have issues with Carrie: jealousy or dislike for girls who are too perfect etc. ie- people love adele and miranda etc cuz they have imperfect bodies and are nonthreatening. Lol. They resent carrie for being too sweet too religious too thin too pretty etc- too perfect. But when you are a little chunky or whatever- there are no jealousy or resentment issues. Lol

But they love Jen Lawrence cuz she is funny and raw and rough around the edges. I like Jen too- lol- but I also like Anne. But some people seem to have an issue with well spoken intelligent nice girls like Anne and Carrie. They prefer the Mirandas and Jlaws personalities. Very interesting.
I believe this is much truer than many would like to admit.
I can hardly imagine a nicer person than Hathaway or Underwood and because such great things have happened for each of them, I do believe there developes resentment.

Grace_Of_God

^ ^hahaha omg we have a 6 degrees of separation! my soon to be brother-in-law's roommates ex girlfriend was Ryans NYC roommate up until like a year ago (or she still might live there im not sure) haha he used to ride Ryans bike around the city all the time.

and Becca, ah! im so jealous. id say just find out when shes in town and go for a run and youll eventually run into her but we know how Jen says she is. she probably wouldnt leave the couch when shes home hahaha

epicamends

^ Awesome! haha. I've heard Ryan is super nice and really down to earth, and likes to go places where he probably won't get recognized so he can just have a bit of a normal life.

JB172

I don't understand all the Anne Hathaway "hate" either, she has always come off to me as being a sweet person but nobody will ever be liked by everyone, that is just the way that it is, someone might not like someone just because they don't want to like them.

bigbluegrl23

^ ^hahaha omg we have a 6 degrees of separation! my soon to be brother-in-law's roommates ex girlfriend was Ryans NYC roommate up until like a year ago (or she still might live there im not sure) haha he used to ride Ryans bike around the city all the time.

and Becca, ah! im so jealous. id say just find out when shes in town and go for a run and youll eventually run into her but we know how Jen says she is. she probably wouldnt leave the couch when shes home hahaha

My dream is to go for a run and have Jennifer Lawrence run up to me and yell "HEY!" ala SLP LOL
Becca

teesharky

^ That is my favorite part of Silver Linings Playbook: the jogging scenes. CLASSIC! lol I haven't felt the same jogging since I saw that. lol

And Bradley Cooper's garbage bag outfit was epic funny. It was like his uniform. lol

Grace_Of_God

bahahaha so. I just saw a gif on tumblr of the end of Adeles press conference (it wasnt in the vid thats here so idk where it came from haha) and right before she gets off stage she goes to the mic "Jennifer Lawrence just won best actress! WOOHOOO!" hilarious

EDIT:

oh i think the Anne dress issue may have been solved. im reading stories that are reporting Anne had to change her dress at the last minute because her original dress was the one Amanda Seyfred had on so she didnt want to show up in the same thing

Last edited:

epicamends

bahahaha so. I just saw a gif on tumblr of the end of Adeles press conference (it wasnt in the vid thats here so idk where it came from haha) and right before she gets off stage she goes to the mic "Jennifer Lawrence just won best actress! WOOHOOO!" hilarious

EDIT:

oh i think the Anne dress issue may have been solved. im reading stories that are reporting Anne had to change her dress at the last minute because her original dress was the one Amanda Seyfred had on so she didnt want to show up in the same thing

That sucks for Anne, because Amanda's dress was my fave of the night and Anne's was one of my least faves. lol

teesharky

Guys MTV Movie Award noms are up! lol

Emma Watson got some noms for Perks of a Wallflower! yay! She was great in that.

Ben got an actor nom for Argo, but the film was snubbed. lol Figures. It is MTV. They don't know what a good film is.