Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2013

teesharky

yes I will watch for Rebel and Emma Watson. lol

Hey, I finally saw Life of Pi. Wow! I loved it! I can't believe that dang Tiger made me cry! I loved it by the end of the movie. haha

Grace_Of_God

Dates for the upcoming Oscars-

2014- March 2nd (pushed back due to winter olympics)
2015-Feb. 22nd

time to start prepping all hahaha

sam_vzla

I saw Quartet today :p it's a lovely, funny movie. I really liked it, I enjoy films with music stories (not musicals). Pauline Collins is a great actress, I was thinking through the whole movie that I knew her from something else but didnt know what, I googled her and it was from Paradise Road. She was one of my favorite characters in that movie too

teesharky

I saw the Marigold Hotel movie with Maggie Smith finally. Actually liked it alot. It was very different.

When is Impossible coming out with Naomi Watts? I can't find that anywhere.

AIgrl06

Bahaha, I love that you guys are talking about Quartet and Marigold today. I just told my sister today we needed to see both of these films because of Maggie Smith, lol. I've recently become obsessed with Downton Abbey, so naturally I must see every film that the Dowager Countess has ever been in. ;)

Tee, I'll send you a link to The Impossible. :)

Grace_Of_God

Ah Quartet...that wasnt available in time for the Globes BOOO. and yeah T, I loved Marigold. Thats why i do have some love for the Golden Globes. Because it has me see movies I wouldnt at all and I end up loving them. Like in 2011, Carnage was one of my top 5 favorite movies of that year but I wouldnt have seen it if it werent for the globes.

sam_vzla

^lol, when the movie was starting all I had in my mind was Will Ferrel and Kristen Wiig "no one know what the Quartet is...and then this guys say I know what it is , and then he doesnt..."

Carnage was great, even in the crappy quality version I got to see

I didnt know that Maggie Smith was also in Marigold...

Oh and Tee if you are watching The Impossible prepare yourself for a good dosis on depression lol.

Grace_Of_God

^ ugh i loved Wiig and Ferrel at the Globes as well as Tina and Amy. it was so great.

ahaha you're so right on with the depression and the impossible

bigbluegrl23

Is the Abscam movie out yet!? or the two Jessica Chastain films? or Amy Adams Janis Joplin movie!? I can't wait for good movies to come out again!
Becca

Grace_Of_God

^ hahaha Abscam doesnt come out til 2014 i think! AHHHHHH im goin crazy here haha im taking a break from movies and trying to catch up on all the tv shows I've missed that last 10 years haha

teesharky

I saw On the Road with Kristen Stewart the other day. Kind of a lame movie, to be honest. I was hoping for better, but it was lame.

sam_vzla

Talking about tv shows, that Downton Abbey is good? I need some good shows to watch, besides Walking Dead all I'm watching is Modern Family and TBBT. I need something to get addicted to (TWD did it for 2 weeks lol I watched the 3 seasons and today it's the season finale for the 3rd so I need something new for now) I heard Game of Thrones is good too, any of you watch it?

I still remember how Lost was almost my life in the last season, seriously I lived waiting for Wednesdays lol

bigbluegrl23

^ hahaha Abscam doesnt come out til 2014 i think! AHHHHHH im goin crazy here haha im taking a break from movies and trying to catch up on all the tv shows I've missed that last 10 years haha

true, but it's gonna be used for the 2014 Oscars :) I'm pretty sure limited release will be December 2013. So Jennifer Lawrence is gonna have Serena, The Hunger Games AND Abscam this year... Ladies and Gentlemen, the movie star of this generation.
Becca

Grace_Of_God

^ whaaaaattt?! I had no idea theyre limited releasing it this year so it can make it to next years oscars. YESSSSSSS! so excited. ah so far best news of the week...even though its just sunday haha. So much J.Law this year, I cant wait

Grace_Of_God

Talking about tv shows, that Downton Abbey is good? I need some good shows to watch, besides Walking Dead all I'm watching is Modern Family and TBBT. I need something to get addicted to (TWD did it for 2 weeks lol I watched the 3 seasons and today it's the season finale for the 3rd so I need something new for now) I heard Game of Thrones is good too, any of you watch it?

I still remember how Lost was almost my life in the last season, seriously I lived waiting for Wednesdays lol

Dexter. Dexter. Did I mention Dexter? hahaha Im working on Weeds now, I enjoy it alot. My roommates watch Game of Thrones and love it. I dont watch Downton Abbey, ive heard mixed reviews.

Grace_Of_God

^ my best friend HATES gory things and she watched the whole first season and loved it. Its not too gory at all. There may be a couple stabbings here and there but from what I remember in the early season they dont show much. there is a good amount of blood from season to season but they dont actually show much of it, like the people getting hit or what not. the 6th season has a little bit more gore or just a bit grosser of something but i dont want to ruin it for anyone who wants to watch

sam_vzla

Dexter. Dexter. Did I mention Dexter? hahaha Im working on Weeds now, I enjoy it alot. My roommates watch Game of Thrones and love it. I dont watch Downton Abbey, ive heard mixed reviews.

Hahah I saw a couple of episodes of Dexter a looong time ago and I thought it was good but for some reason after that I didnt watch more. Maybe I should give it another chance.