Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2013

AIgrl06

Talking about tv shows, that Downton Abbey is good? I need some good shows to watch, besides Walking Dead all I'm watching is Modern Family and TBBT. I need something to get addicted to (TWD did it for 2 weeks lol I watched the 3 seasons and today it's the season finale for the 3rd so I need something new for now) I heard Game of Thrones is good too, any of you watch it?

I still remember how Lost was almost my life in the last season, seriously I lived waiting for Wednesdays lol

I LOVE Downton Abbey, lol. I'm so obsessed right now. I picked the worst time to watch it though 'cause now I have to wait until September for a new season. Boo. But it's addictive.

I'm about to start Game of Thrones so I can watch this season in real time, ahaha. And then I'm going to watch House of Cards because all of my friends say it's brilliant. Then I also watch The Big Bang Theory, obviously, and Mad Men. :)

AIgrl06

^Awesome. I haven't met one person who saw it and didn't like it. Do you know when season two is going to be available?

Grace_Of_God

^ I dont yet :( i just know theyre currently filming it. i wants it now haha. But im in the middle of watching weeds so i guess i can wait

stuffy

Okay so "This Is the End" with Seth Rogan etc. will probably suck ............. But it will be worth it just for that small part of Emma Watson in the preview and the "Hermione just stole all our s@#t" line.

AIgrl06

^KILLED me. I'm not a huge fan of those types of movies, but jeez, I laughed out loud at that.

Oh, and I'm about halfway through House of Cards. It is ridiculous. That's all.

Grace_Of_God

^ i just had to check. I didnt want to be like "I know its so freaking amazing!" and you be like "no hannah i meant it's sh!t" LOL

sam_vzla

^Lol that's probaby true...I always thought its weird that I think I have seen every movie Meryl Streep has done in the last few years but the one that gave her the Oscar.

AIgrl06

Rip Thatcher but...the movie will still be boring watching it now as much as it was when i watched it a year ago....

Ugh, yes. As much as I loved Meryl Streep in the movie it just was not very good on the whole.

AND, even though this is the movies section, I just want to say I finished House of Cards. The first 5 episodes and the last 3 episodes were FIRE. The ones in the middle, not so much. Still, I'm hoping for Emmy nominations for Spacey, Wright and Fincher. Holla. And maybe Series.

Grace_Of_God

^ even tho this is the movie section....i could talk about tv all day...so yes ugh HOC is where its at. The acting was just so on point. id die for it to get some Emmy love

AIgrl06

^What was that freaking ending though? Literally nothing was resolved, lol. I don't know what to expect really with the Emmys because it's on Netflix. There's no precedence for it.

Grace_Of_God

omg...thats my reaction too. to both things. first im like "wait....can they even get a nomination?" and then, with the ending i thought "WHAT?! they cant leave it like that!" i mean i know theyre filming season 2 right now but i feel like itll just be one really long season because it was just the end of an episode haha

AIgrl06

I so agree. I thought at least some of the storylines would've been wrapped up. I mean, obviously they have to leave something for people to want to come back, but they could've resolved something at least.

I think I'm most looking forward to what happens with the lawsuit next season. Ugh, but I don't want to wait.