Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Ultimate Song: 2013 Edition

thunder92

The previous ranking is what place the song came in last year when we did this.
And I was so shocked that Mama's Song wasn't last again. Good for it. :)

I think last year people were still bitter about it being the last single lol

carriesfan123

I'm glad we're doing this again, and I'm really glad MS wasn't released. It's actually one of my favorites because it's different. It's a lovely song, and a side of Carrie people don't get to appreciate nearly often enough. :)

allamericangirl8

I still don't get the universal dislike for TMBIM. It's got such a great piano and vocal line and some clever lyrics and a unique vocal take. Production-wise, I think it's a high point on CR. Perhaps my favorite production after SS's (controversial opinion).

I like seeing MS higher up, but DEAD at it getting higher than WYAB. WYAB frequently circulates in and out of my personal top 10. x)

countrymusicfan15

I still don't get the universal dislike for TMBIM. It's got such a great piano and vocal line and some clever lyrics and a unique vocal take. Production-wise, I think it's a high point on CR. Perhaps my favorite production after SS's (controversial opinion).

I like seeing MS higher up, but DEAD at it getting higher than WYAB. WYAB frequently circulates in and out of my personal top 10. x)

WYAB frequently circulates in and out of my personal bottom 10 ; )

NC State Carrie Fan

The previous ranking is what place the song came in last year when we did this.
And I was so shocked that Mama's Song wasn't last again. Good for it. :)

Well yes, but there are 2 numbers...which one is the previous ranking and what does the other one stand for?

Marie2011

Well yes, but there are 2 numbers...which one is the previous ranking and what does the other one stand for?

Here is an example lets say you and a 4 other people are in race and you come in 1st place so you would be 1;4 this year for the ultimate song list there are 67 songs and the first song at the bottom of the list is 67/67 and the #1 song will be 1/67

Carrieflattsfan

Based on the fact that I ADORE my dog, I should love TMBIM. But something's missing for me.

WYAB is flawless; it's been one my favorite Carrie songs ever since SH came out. I'm not a fan of most of Carrie's uptempos, but WYAB is perfect.

I like SLT a lot, and I think it's got a bit more spunk than WYAB in terms of vocals/production, but I prefer WYAB to it. I've never understood why it's always been so overlooked, but songs like UI and TT get far more praise than WYAB does.

IMO, WYAB is one of the best songs in Carrie's discography, period.

The only songs MORE underrated are YWFT, IJCLA, TWII, GOTT and GIG. LOL.

Burst

Sorry I didn't get to updating today, hectic day lol.
I'm hoping to pick up where we left off tomorrow :)

Marie2011

Are we still doing the ultimate song thing or have results been postpone due to cmt music awards voting and voting for Mike Fisher to be on the cover of Ea sports Nhl?

Burst

Are we still doing the ultimate song thing or have results been postpone due to cmt music awards voting and voting for Mike Fisher to be on the cover of Ea sports Nhl?

I'm lazy and haven't had the time to do it recently (it's a bad combination)....
I'd like to say that I'll be able to do the next set of results on Sunday, but I don't wanna make any promises.

NC State Carrie Fan

Guys I want to do this again...Blown Away era is over and its quiet around here and I think the results will be more fair because last time we did it the week after Blown Aways release

Marie2011

We should do this again but lets wait until after the first round of Ultimate lyrics which ends on Feb 6th.

NC State Carrie Fan

Um can we please do this now? We need to do it before the new album era begins and idk how to do pictures and stuff on here which is why im not volunteering haha