Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU8

Hil

If she ever does a covers album, i want remember when 😍
NOW THAT is gorgeous. Her voice sounds like an angel on that song. Chills the two times she sang it. And that could be sent to radio. And BTW I love the song Alone, and was not trying to diss someone's love or wish. It's just a song that seems dated to me, and not in a good way. I wouldn't be against it for a covers album, but it's a song people have done over and over, and it's just kinda what it is.

Smokyiiis

NOW THAT is gorgeous. Her voice sounds like an angel on that song. Chills the two times she sang it. And that could be sent to radio. And BTW I love the song Alone, and was not trying to diss someone's love or wish. It's just a song that seems dated to me, and not in a good way. I wouldn't be against it for a covers album, but it's a song people have done over and over, and it's just kinda what it is.
Theres so many still undone that would suit her that I hope if she ever does a covers album she doesn't rehash the ones she's done already. We can watch most of those on youtube

Reactions: Hil

Carrie_Hannah

How amazing would it be if Carrie was one of the fill-in judges on AI when Katy and Lionel go to England to sing at King Charles coordination?

PRGuy79

A new co-write has just been registered on ascap.

Save Goodbye (Underwood, Greg Kurstin, Josh Miller).

I’m pretty sure this song was written for Denim & Rhinestones. Maybe a deluxe edition of the album coming our way? 👀
Greg Kurstin produced much of Adele's music. I love the idea of them working together. In fact, I would love a Greg Kurstin produced album for Carrie!

abbeyjones18

I'm pretty sure that Greg has also produced Kelly Clarkson. Also, Maren's lastest...but I deeply disliked that album. That's another story for another day, lol. I think personally think that it's too early for a new album, so, I like really like my EP idea.

Hil

I'm pretty sure that Greg has also produced Kelly Clarkson. Also, Maren's lastest...but I deeply disliked that album. That's another story for another day, lol. I think personally think that it's too early for a new album, so, I like really like my EP idea.
Maren's latest album is enough to scare me away for good. NO THANKS. I mean, NO ha ha. An EP is a great thing if she isn't ready for a full album.