Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Feb 12] The 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Official Discussion Thread)

pgk

Funny TS mention also.
And he is probably absolutely right about that one.

I'm amazed at how quickly TS seems to establish a 'relationship'...it seems that her most recent split is with a young british actor she met while auditioning for a role in Les Mis....but what really has my head spinning is that she would actually audition for a role in a musical like Les Mis....she's either a very very optimistic type person who believes she can do anything (which is not bad) or she suffers from a an egregious egotistic personality.

pklongbeach

She will need to be careful in the coming months and over the next year.
I am starting to see lots of quotes and SNL style skits that poke fun at her about her "fake relationship" antics and her ditzy "Like OMG" personality.
That kind of attention can be good for promoting you but it can very quickly turn you into a joke in the publics eye.
And she is currently walking a very fine line.

teesharky

Some tweets are coming in that carrie flew to ottawa for mikes game tonight as his whole g
Family will be there as it is his 1st game in ottawa since trade.

Supposedly she has a private jet flying her to la for grammys after game.

She must not have rehearsals till tomorrow.

_luvqry

True! I forgot about that. She did have front row that year-- but she had bad seats when Mike went with her.

The year she wore the flower dress was the same she won grammy for BNA? I thought that year Carrie was in 2nd row with Simon Fuller.

Pi314CA

Carrie was way out there in the "seat-filler" section in 2008 and 2009. But hay, a win is a win! :) :)

teesharky

The year she wore the flower dress was the same she won grammy for BNA? I thought that year Carrie was in 2nd row with Simon Fuller.

no. The year she wore the flower dress is the year she performed BHC I think. Mike wasn't in her life yet then. lol

teesharky

Didn't carrie win a grammy and she was way in the back of the auditorium? It was the non-televised portion.

That was for the preshow. She never sits in the front for that boring preshow and I don't blame her. lol If you are in the back-- you can sneak out easily.

carriecountrystar

That was for the preshow. She never sits in the front for that boring preshow and I don't blame her. lol If you are in the back-- you can sneak out easily.

Hahaha. Carrie sat way in the back (2008) that the presenter thought she wasn't even there. I bet she just slip out after she won her award. :p I remember Carrie had an interview on the red carpet and apparently she already knew that she had won the award before the pre-show.