Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest RIAA certifications for Carrie!

Zach1998

We have some new certifications!

Good Girl - 3x Platimum
Church Bells - 2x Platinum
Little Toy Guns - Platinum
Drinking Alone - Gold

Good Girl - 3x Platimum
Drinking Alone - Gold

Amazing news!!! I didn't even think DA was that near being close to gold. On the RIAA website, the last thing updated for me at least is One Direction from the 16th, so idk what's going on there!

Zach1998

Amazing news!!! I didn't even think DA was that near being close to gold. On the RIAA website, the last thing updated for me at least is One Direction from the 16th, so idk what's going on there!

I noticed that too, but if you search Carrie's name you'll see them there.

I am also glad because this reaffirms again that Carrie's songs left with Sony will continue being updated. I thought they would be after January's updates, but this is good for all of those songs.

PRGuy79

Good Girl - 3x Platimum
Drinking Alone - Gold

Wonderful news! I hope we get a big certification announcement with updated career totals for RIAA ahead of or as part of the roll-out for the "My Gift" album. Carrie continues to solidify herself in the history books.

Zach1998

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but something interesting to point out; whenever “Don’t forget to remember me” gets certified platinum (CP will most likely be platinum by this point too), then Carrie will have a streak where all of her singles released from 2005-2018 are all at minimum platinum. Truly remarkable.

NC State Carrie Fan

This is always my favorite thread to see updated!!!

Shocked at DA already Gold - so we still don’t have an uncertified single which is astounding.

Also happy that CB is 2x Platinum. Nice to see one of her recent singles since sales numbers have died receive a multi-platinum status.

marpoe

Good Girl - 3x Platimum
Drinking Alone - Gold

YAY! Good to see this new certifcations. I feel that these singles below will be next.

3x - Remind Me
3x - The Fighter
2x - Something in the Water
2x - Two Black Cadillacs
Platinum - Cry Pretty

If TBC will be certified 2x platinum it only shows how monstrous blown away era was.

Zach1998

YAY! Good to see this new certifcations. I feel that these singles below will be next.

3x - Remind Me
3x - The Fighter
2x - Two Black Cadillacs
Platinum - Cry Pretty

If TBC will be certified 2x platinum it only shows how monstrous blown away era was.

Yeah TBC is very close to 2x platinum; it should definitely be on the next round of certifications. I agree with all the ones you think will get certified next. I would even say I look for “Southbound” to get a platinum certification as well as long as it’s steaming stays like it has been.

Zach1998

Does anyone have an approximation of how long until Some Hearts reaches the 9x mark and then diamond hopefully?

Part of me is wondering if they are just waiting to certify it diamond instead and just skip certifying it 9x platinum. Much like how they skipped certifying Dirty Laundry gold and just went straight to platinum.

Part of me is wondering if they are just waiting to certify it diamond instead and just skip certifying it 9x platinum. Much like how they skipped certifying Dirty Laundry gold and just went straight to platinum.

That seems like the plan at this point, considering it’s pushing four years since it was certified 8x back in 2016. And especially now with the sales of the vinyl and streaming on BHC especially.

NC State Carrie Fan

Also Last Name! I haven’t seen that song talked about being certified but it has to be getting close to 2x Platinum as well. I always saw that as the most successful song from Carnival Ride. Now I know it is AAG, but LN sold very well so it should be getting close.

Eder Rodrigues

3x - Remind Me
3x - The Fighter
2x - Two Black Cadillacs
Platinum - Cry Pretty

You're right! Here are some estimates

7.4 mi Before He Cheats *eligible for 7x Platinum*
4.7 mi Blown Away
3.6 mi Remind Me *eligible for 3x Platinum*
2.9 mi The Fighter
2.8 mi Somethin' Bad
2.1 mi Something In The Water *eligible for 2x Platinum*
1.9 mi Two Black Cadillacs
1.8 mi Last Name
0.9 mi Cry Pretty

tgbrinker

4.7 mi Blown Away
2.9 mi The Fighter
2.8 mi Somethin' Bad
1.8 mi Last Name
0.9 mi Cry Pretty

I'm going to make a playlist of these specific songs (plus the other CP singles and DFTRM) to stream often. :) I wonder if we could get one or more of the highly followed fans on social media to also do this, share their playlist, and encourage/organize some streaming parties.

Zach1998

4.7 mi Blown Away
2.9 mi The Fighter
2.8 mi Somethin' Bad
1.8 mi Last Name
0.9 mi Cry Pretty

The way Blown away is nearing five times platinum. Not many artist can say one of their career defining hits is on their fourth album. Do you by chance know what her album numbers look like? Really think Storyteller is near or over 2x platinum eligibility.

I'm going to make a playlist of these specific songs (plus the other CP singles and DFTRM) to stream often. :) I wonder if we could get one or more of the highly followed fans on social media to also do this, share their playlist, and encourage/organize some streaming parties.

This is a great idea! Before DA went gold I had a playlist that alternated Southbound and DA for a very long time. Now I made one that is Cry Pretty, Southbound, Something in the Water, and Don't Forget to Remember Me that I just play with headphones plugged in. There are definitely some other songs that could be added too.

Also, will the Greatest Hits ever have a chance at hitting the 2x mark?

ETA: it doesn't really seem like Brad gets his certifications updated anymore (not since 2017 I think), so that's why Remind Me isn't getting updated I am assuming.

NC State Carrie Fan

I am glad I am not the only who does this lol!