Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

mlawlor

Watching the Sens/Lightning game on Sportsnet, and every time the play-by-play guy says the last name of the Sens goalie Bishop, I jump because it sounds soo much like "Fisher" lol

knewman19

WOOHOO!!! what an ugly game but 2 points :)

As some philly fan said the game against us will be a good game to get back to 500 and Im like HUH???? have you seen your defense and our offense? were gonna light you up like a firecracker

CrazyDreams1818

Congrats to the Lightning for knocking off our 3-game winning streak :(

WOW the reffing was pretty spotty during that game. Yikes... maybe the refs are gonna need more time to re-adjust to playing again than the players...

Cps235

Stopping by to say, I'm so proud of the New Jersey Devils...They are slaying right now,XD.

The Boston Bruins aren't too bad either :p

buckeyecarriefan

WOOHOO!!! what an ugly game but 2 points :)

As some philly fan said the game against us will be a good game to get back to 500 and Im like HUH???? have you seen your defense and our offense? were gonna light you up like a firecracker

With that defense they have don't they think they should be more worried about beating Florida to even have a SHOT at .500 first?

knewman19

With that defense they have don't they think they should be more worried about beating Florida to even have a SHOT at .500 first?

REALLY!!! I mean like just because were in the southeast we are worse than you guys um no the only team in the SE thats worse than you is the Caps

buckeyecarriefan

REALLY!!! I mean like just because were in the southeast we are worse than you guys um no the only team in the SE thats worse than you is the Caps

I'd still honestly say the Panthers are probably the least talented team in the Southeast. Winnipeg isn't all that good either, or maybe I just haven't followed them at all since they move from Atlanta(most likely the 2nd). But I know ANY game the Wings play right now scares me because of our defense so I'd figure the Flyers would be the same way. Guess not.

Seriously though, even our games against Columbus and Edmonton will be an adventure this year. I still think we sneak into the playoffs as like the 7 or 8 seed, but you just never know when Kyle Quincey is going to show up and give up 3 easy breakaways in a period.......

knewman19

I'd still honestly say the Panthers are probably the least talented team in the Southeast. Winnipeg isn't all that good either, or maybe I just haven't followed them at all since they move from Atlanta(most likely the 2nd). But I know ANY game the Wings play right now scares me because of our defense so I'd figure the Flyers would be the same way. Guess not.

Seriously though, even our games against Columbus and Edmonton will be an adventure this year. I still think we sneak into the playoffs as like the 7 or 8 seed, but you just never know when Kyle Quincey is going to show up and give up 3 easy breakaways in a period.......

all i know is my god how much better our defense is minus Brian Lee (he was the cause of three of ottawas goals last night) and how much better goaltending we have

JB172

The Oilers are going to be really good in a couple of years, they might be the Seattle _________ by then but that team has a lot of young talent on it.

buckeyecarriefan

The Oilers are going to be really good in a couple of years, they might be the Seattle _________ by then but that team has a lot of young talent on it.

Yeah they're going to be really good. I just couldn't think of anyone else in the West right now who'd I'd consider not to be a real playoff contender. There's Columbus, then a big gap up to........I'm not sure who. Edmonton? Calgary? Detroit? The top 14 in the West are really all pretty good teams. Which makes our terrible defense so far that much more troubling. You can't afford to throw away points in the West in a 48 game season.

jeff

just another fan

any team that gets 3 consecutive top overall picks in a row better be good in a few years.

its incredible how a team can suck for so long and become good mainly because they tanked for so long.