Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single #3 - Two Black Cadillacs

Thank you for all great support for our Carrie Underwood.
Wow, I'm so glad that the question "What will be the next single?" has been solved : )
Probably "Two Black Cadillacs" has been the greatest song by length among any songs in our Carrie's studio albums

pkc4rls

Since she chose this as the next single, I hope that the single list will go like this:
Good Girl
Blown Away
Two Black Cadillacs
Cupid's Got A Shotgun
One Way Ticket (For summer)

And I hope she sings Two Black Cadillacs tonight. We've had Blown Away performances since May, before the music video. I love the song and everything but I think it's time for a change!

In the other thread someone posted a tweet from someone there and said she is performing BA because she did her rehearsal and the person saw it.

kiwigirl

Nope I wasn't late in posting my thread - I checked before I started my thread and there wasn't one - someone moved mine into this one.
I don't really care but it would be nice to be asked before it was moved cause I wouldv'e have said don't bother just remove it cause now I look and feel like an egg : ) oh well

Also from NZ I would just like to send a big hug to all those being affected by Sandy, you are strong and you will recover!
Love from kiwigirl

allamericangirl8

Nope I wasn't late in posting my thread - I checked before I started my thread and there wasn't one - someone moved mine into this one.
I don't really care but it would be nice to be asked before it was moved cause I wouldv'e have said don't bother just remove it cause now I look and feel like an egg : ) oh well

Also from NZ I would just like to send a big hug to all those being affected by Sandy, you are strong and you will recover!
Love from kiwigirl

Well, if you look, all the posts in this thread came before yours lol.

opry051008

Love from kiwigirl

I moved your thread and I posted to let you know. This original thread title did not have TBC in it even though it was about TBC that's why you didn't see it before you created yours. So I put them together and changed the thread title so that we only had one thread going.

Check post #253.

http://www.carriefans.com/forums/blown-away/155494-single-3-two-black-cadillacs-13.html

kiwigirl

I moved your thread and I posted to let you know. This original thread title did not have TBC in it even though it was about TBC that's why you didn't see it before you created yours. So I put them together and changed the thread title so that we only had one thread going.

Check post #253.

http://www.carriefans.com/forums/blown-away/155494-single-3-two-black-cadillacs-13.html

Thanks for that sorry, probably teaches me a lesson for looking at the forum whilst at work lol but I love this forum!

maddkat

Staff member
anyone think they'll shoot the video this week? Carrie has off Nov 5 & 6 ,short hop from NC back to TN.And she does like to get he videos out early in a songs chart run.

Gator

anyone think they'll shoot the video this week? Carrie has off Nov 5 & 6 ,short hop from NC back to TN.And she does like to get he videos out early in a songs chart run.

I think it' a real possibility. It's helpful that the actress hired for the video is from TN. :p

pgk

I don't know if this has been posted, if it has sorry for the duplication.
Over on Pulse I just saw a post in the Country section congratulating a Bethany Sharp for getting the lead in the Carrie's new video TBC.
Who is Bethany Sharp?

maddkat

Staff member
I don't know if this has been posted, if it has sorry for the duplication.
Over on Pulse I just saw a post in the Country section congratulating a Bethany Sharp for getting the lead in the Carrie's new video TBC.
Who is Bethany Sharp?

She's the former Mrs. Tennessee

pgk

She's the former Mrs. Tennessee

Thanks ....I just googled her. The picture I saw has me thinking Bethany is/ looks older than Carrie. Wonder if Carrie plays the younger 'mistress'. I'm assuming that since the text announcing her as the 'lead' means she plays the wife. Then again maybe, the mistress is the 'lead'. Oh well...exciting news either way.

teesharky

So with the actress Mrs Tennessee that was hired to play "the lead role"-- do you think Carrie is just the narrator this time? I really wanted Carrie to act again as she did so well in Blown Away.

I kind of hope they go retro, and have the Cadillacs from the 1950s or whatever. It would be cooler if they weren't dressed for 2012. For some reason-- I really prefer when Carrie does retro videos like JAD or CC. :)