Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Wins' chart updates

Hil

^ There are fans of all country artists in that site, they don't know Carrie very much, for example Carrie said a lot of times that she don't like to write while on tour.

I mean, like I get people not knowing Carrie and wanting her to put music out sooner rather than later, but what I don't get are people who follow country music and want her to just dump her album? Like it's doing awful or something.

simonplay

I mean, like I get people not knowing Carrie and wanting her to put music out sooner rather than later, but what I don't get are people who follow country music and want her to just dump her album? Like it's doing awful or something.

Yeah I don't know about that! Lol I hope the label let her release 5 singles.
And I do wish she would put music out more often because I feel like she is close of 40 years old and we only have 6 albums, I need more!! Haha!

Joey Orfino

If you are brave go look at the Pulse Love Wins thread. They expect LW wins to be pulled tonight and drop like a rock. Southbound should have an add out tonight.

Such a shame as "Love Wins" is not too far from the top 10 and has a pretty good lead from the others artists behind her.

CU4ever

With it at #11, they could EASILY do a big push this week for top 10. Let's hope they didn't drop it like was posted yesterday

Joey Orfino

I hope he was lying or he got reported a false info because it would be such a waste not to push "Love Wins" in the top 10 when the song is only one spot away from getting there. There are 3 falling songs above her and she has a great lead against the others songs behind her. Everything is aligned. I hope UMG is not giving up, it would be pretty frustrating.

maddkat

Staff member
I hope he was lying or he got reported a false info because it would be such a waste not to push "Love Wins" in the top 10 when the song is only one spot away from getting there. There are 3 falling songs above her and she has a great lead against the others songs behind her. Everything is aligned. I hope UMG is not giving up, it would be pretty frustrating.
LW has already made top 10 on mediabase . On Billboard only one song above it is falling and that song will be on the chart/Top 10 for many more weeks.Three or four songs are right behind LW and all have had greater gains this week.Making top 10, if they try, is still going to be a big uphill battle.

zlbsxx.jpg

LW remains at #11(+3 spins/+.007 AIs)
11 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4885 4789 96 26.762

adam1995

Plus, radio won't want two women in the top ten. That's just far too many, listeners might have to hear two women within an hour.

CU4ever

With just a few million audience gap, this week would have been smart for UMG to do one of their infamous pushes and get LW to top 10.

Kizmet311

Well, I am more than willing to wait for the new single if a Top Ten at BB is possible. I was just ready to give up and move on, because I thought it was pretty much impossible. She had fun at the ACMs with Southbound, but I am inclined to agree with Donna that it was just something fun to sing and that it's not third single. Carrie basically said that herself in an interview - that they just wanted to do something fun. It seems like an odd way to debut a third single to perform it live at an awards show and not have a promotional plan set up for it when the show is over. I could be wrong, but I'm still going with my theory that something else is single #3. I hope they are able to really push LW this week and get it to top 10 on BB. If it's possible to keep the streak alive, then I'm all for it.

Also, those people at Pulse are just crazy. Cry Pretty, for me, is BY FAR Carrie's best album yet and I love what she and David Garcia have done with this album. Going back to Mark Bright would be such a huge step backwards creatively. There is still plenty of life left in this album if they release the right songs and promote correctly now that Carrie is ready and able to commit to a promotional plan. I think Carrie is going to have a great 2019 with the new tour, new singles, and going overseas - hopefully to even more places than just England. There are so many options left for singles on this album - DA, That Song, Backsliding, Low, Backsliding, Southbound... I would love to see her stretch the singles out and continue the tour the first half of 2020. Maybe even do something really crazy like release a deluxe edition or something else!

lizcarlo

Well, I am more than willing to wait for the new single if a Top Ten at BB is possible. I was just ready to give up and move on, because I thought it was pretty much impossible. She had fun at the ACMs with Southbound, but I am inclined to agree with Donna that it was just something fun to sing and that it's not third single. Carrie basically said that herself in an interview - that they just wanted to do something fun. It seems like an odd way to debut a third single to perform it live at an awards show and not have a promotional plan set up for it when the show is over. I could be wrong, but I'm still going with my theory that something else is single #3. I hope they are able to really push LW this week and get it to top 10 on BB. If it's possible to keep the streak alive, then I'm all for it.

Also, those people at Pulse are just crazy. Cry Pretty, for me, is BY FAR Carrie's best album yet and I love what she and David Garcia have done with this album. Going back to Mark Bright would be such a huge step backwards creatively. There is still plenty of life left in this album if they release the right songs and promote correctly now that Carrie is ready and able to commit to a promotional plan. I think Carrie is going to have a great 2019 with the new tour, new singles, and going overseas - hopefully to even more places than just England. There are so many options left for singles on this album - DA, That Song, Backsliding, Low, Backsliding, Southbound... I would love to see her stretch the singles out and continue the tour the first half of 2020. Maybe even do something really crazy like release a deluxe edition or something else!

I hope she stays away from Mark Bright as well. I don't think she will go back. Cry Pretty album is defiantly one of her best. Cry Pretty is her best lead single in my opinion. I'm hoping for 5 singles. I wish for 6,7 singles lol .. There are so many amazing songs on this album they could stretch it out a bit.

heymc

Brett’s HT and Michael’s OTGA should be done this week. If true then it will be three singles descending from the top 10, making way for LW.

Hope UMG doesn’t give up on LW. Probably CU can release an acoustic version for radio as it moves up the rank.

Smokyiiis

Oh dear, I just wish they'd move on to single 3. It's been running as the single on record for what seems like an eternity.

txacar

Oh dear, I just wish they'd move on to single 3. It's been running as the single on record for what seems like an eternity.

Please, please!!! So tired of wrestling with this song. Maybe she will announce #3 and do a couple of late night promos right before the tour begins. Can only hope.

gocountrymusic

Plus, radio won't want two women in the top ten. That's just far too many, listeners might have to hear two women within an hour.

It is kind of ridiculous that appears in order for Carrie to score a top 10 on Billboard the only other solo female has to be bumped down even if it is only for a week.

adam1995

It is kind of ridiculous that appears in order for Carrie to score a top 10 on Billboard the only other solo female has to be bumped down even if it is only for a week.

A terrible state radio is in. But Reba said in her backstage press conference after the ACMs, she thinks the women are gearing up for a big year, and I think it will be big for women as well, I just believe it will come outside of radio. The tours, albums, performances, streaming, visibility in general, I think will be big this year. They'll find a way to make noise with or without radio.