Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2018 on ABC

txacar

^I remember that and was petrified he wouldn't make it through until he performed. He's one of my Idol favorites and I hope he is as successful as his talent deserves. Would love to see him open for Carrie next tour.

Smokyiiis

His current song (from the previous page) was written the very next day after his girlfriend of quite some time said she was going to Thailand to teach school. A beautiful girl. I don’t know if that means they split or not.

Smokyiiis

Clarksville to name potential park after Maddie Poppe – A park that has been in the works for over a year has determined its name after a resident became the first Iowan to win American Idol. Mayor of Clarksville Val Swinton said a site of an old ice cream shop and restaurant, “Baking Memories,” near Highway 188 will become ‘Maddie Poppe Trailhead Park’ in the future.Those with the city said the decision to name the park after Poppe came after her success on the show and her ties to RAGBRAI. The park, provided the land is bought after a pending acquisition, will be near the Rolling Prairie Trail on the 400 block of South Main Street in Clarksville.

Smokyiiis

The American Idol Live! 2018 Tour recently announced its summer schedule that will feature the top seven finalists and “special guest” Allen, who won in 2009. “It’s happening,” confirms the Jacksonville native who now lives in Nashville, Tenn. And it’s the only time an Idol alum has been part of the tour, he says, adding with a laugh, “It’s just me. Maybe I was option nine, and I’m the only person who said yes.” Allen, 32, says it will be “interesting” spending July through September touring with the finalists whose ages range from 18 to 21: “First of all, I’ve been in their shoes, obviously, and I’ve also been on the road a bunch. … I kind of am hoping to impart some wisdom, but I also am probably going to learn a lot from them myself.”

simonplay

Carrie is following Gabby on Instagram now.

Also new song charting:

201 Gabby Barrett Jesus and My Momma

simonplay

^ she have to work in her stage presence. Her vocal delivery is weak too. Hope she work on that in the Idol tour.

txacar

Love the song. She was smiling, appeared confident and, for me, this was her strongest vocal performance. Liked the way she occasionally made eye contact with the audience, too.

thaifood

^ she have to work in her stage presence. Her vocal delivery is weak too. Hope she work on that in the Idol tour.

Let's be honest. It doesn't much matter what she does or how she does it you are going to find fault with it. We get it, she's not Michelle...thankfully.

simonplay

Let's be honest. It doesn't much matter what she does or how she does it you are going to find fault with it. We get it, she's not Michelle...thankfully.

TBH the first performance of this song on Idol was great! The performance on Kelly and Ryan was terrible, her voice was tired or something and this one is uneventful, she can do better, if you hear the studio version and then this live performance you will see that this was weak.

And you could see that on itunes, it moved up only 2 spots.

Smokyiiis

"Haley Reinhart just dropped your new favorite summer song. The Brazilian flavored “Last Kiss Goodbye” features Haley’s sweet and seductive vocals set to a jazzy acoustic backdrop. The clip, shot in nostalgic sepia tones, was shot on the beaches and boardwalk of Venice, California. It’s all very romantic…

“We just kinda left it really super raw,” Haley shared with Refinery29 where the video premiered. “I wanted to give my fanbase and any new audience out there a chance to get to know me as a raw artist who can do a pop and also a jazzier feel.”

Watch Haley Reinhart’s “Last Kiss Goodbye” music video below. The song is available to download and stream now."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=JtrhxHiqXT4

txacar

^Loved it!! She's one of my all time favorite Idol contestants. I need to listen to her more often.