Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol 2018 on ABC

simonplay

This start tomorrow right? Can't wait to see it!!

I was watching the voice the other day and change the channel after 15 minutes, the judges are trying too hard especially Kelly, love her past music but her personality is exhausting lol.

Anyway Im ready for Idol!

rcramer

This shall be exciting..... I am really looking forward to seeing Gabby Barrett from Pittsburgh...... What a nice powerful voice....

txacar

Ryan SeacrestVerified account @RyanSeacrest 3h3 hours ago

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Happy bday @carrieunderwood! Can’t believe it’s been 13 years since you won #americanidol (and you haven’t stopped winning since)

DX83U9jVAAAwqXW.jpg

maddkat

Staff member
@allabout_carrie
There’s no better way to restart this show than having @carrieunderwood narrate the opening of #AmericanIdol ❤️

opening at the tweet

ethelu

Carrie is the VOICE in the opening of American Idol in a recorded message!

I recorded Idol and just started watching the beginning, and I didn't realize it was Carrie until she said, "I should know", and then they showed her idol winning moment. How cool is that!

txacar

I recorded Idol and just started watching the beginning, and I didn't realize it was Carrie until she said, "I should know", and then they showed her idol winning moment. How cool is that!

Loved it, and they played So Small, as well.

Thaleous

American Idol opening scene featuring Carrie

I don't know why, but when Carrie says, "and I should know, because it happened to me," it caused me to get a little emotional. I guess it was just a quick wave of nostalgia and the excitement for what's to come. She really will be remembered in music history.

Smokyiiis

Thanks for capturing it so I could re-live it Thaleous! Love it. Gave me chills.

There were two performances that I really enjoyed, the rest....just so-so in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

maddkat

Staff member
The judges... oy.Enough about them already although I thought Katy was way better then I suspected she'd be.

It got off to a bad start bringing that one guy who could not sing back and putting him through then picked up a little.
Not a bad overall opening show.Allysa(sp) was by far the best of the night imo.The last guy was a snooze.

rcramer

Yes, what a great way to open the American Idol season...... Great to see someone did capture it....

The judges... oy.Enough about them already although I thought Katy was way better then I suspected she'd be.

It got off to a bad start bringing that one guy who could not sing back and putting him through then picked up a little.
Not a bad overall opening show.Allysa(sp) was by far the best of the night imo.The last guy was a snooze.

I thought the same thing.... I did enjoy her constructive feedback to the contestants....... The last guy happens to be in the top 14....... I did not care for him either....

maddkat

Staff member

DaisyTweets

I started watching and I fell asleep. Guess that says something about the show. I said to myself about half way through there's no Carrie Underwood in this group.

Not very impressed with the judges at all. Hopefully they pick up their game as well.

The other thing I noticed, there didn't seem to be as much Ryan as there were in past season. I guess that's what you get for 10 million now!!!!!!!!

thaifood

Yes, what a great way to open the American Idol season...... Great to see someone did capture it....

I thought the same thing.... I did enjoy her constructive feedback to the contestants....... The last guy happens to be in the top 14....... I did not care for him either....

If you know that for sure, I would appreciate it if you did not spoil the results. Thanks.